Management Trainee Officer
Job Description / Responsibility
- The incumbent will be responsible for coordinating, maintaining and controlling financial management of a large group of companies,
- He will be responsible for verifying financial documents properly and timely before find approval and disbursement of funds,
- He will be responsible for preparing annual budget of the organization,
- Have to ensure that prescribed books of accounts, registers, and statutory financial statements, e.g. balance sheet, income and expenditure statements, receipts and payments statements are prepared on time; submitting financial statement and activity wise analysis of expenditure and receipts to the management,
- Ensuring payments to vendors for goods and services within a reasonable time; ensuring deduction of tax and VAT at source and deductions are deposited to the concerned authority; checking physical inventory on test basis,
- Checking and validating cash balance periodically with cash book ensuring monthly report on all sales proceeds, contributions, miscellaneous loans, staff advances; checking bank reconciliation statement at the end of each month,
- Face audit and prepare responses to audit queries raised by external auditors, Govt. audit team and internal auditors and initiate process to settle the observations,
- Maintain liaison and coordination with financial institutes,
- Maintaining important documents and other agreement & contracts,
- Perform any other task assigned by the Management time to time.
MBA/ BBA with specialization in Finance/ Accounting
Additional Job Requirements
- Age below or equal to 30 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- The applicant should have experience In the following area(s): Financial analysis, financial forecasting, etc.
- The applicant should have experience in the following business area(s): Textile (spinning, weaving, knitting, dyeing, finishing) or Garments (woven/apparel/knitting).
- Proficiency in using Excel and accounting software is a must.
- Should be self motivated, honest & sincere.
- Willing to work hard and fit for working long hours.
- Capable to handle multiple task & able to work under pressure.
- Must have sound banking knowledge.
- Good communication skills.
|Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
|Application Deadline: September 02, 2014
Address : House# 33, Road# 27, Sector# 07, Uttara, Dhaka-1230, Bangladesh
Web : www.unilliance.com
Business : Unilliance Group is a dynamic group of companies based in Bangladesh.