National Credit and Commerce Bank Limited a leading Private Commercial Bank and equal opportunity employer invites application from potential fresh Post-graduate individuals for immediate appointment as Management Trainee Officer (MTO)
Persons prepared for facing challenges, motivated with team spirit and willing to work under pressure may apply.
After satisfactory completion of the probation period, successful Management Trainee Officer will be absorbed as Officer Grade-I with all allied benefits attached to the grade.
- The aspiring candidates should have minimum GPA 4.00 in the scale of 5.00 and CGPA 3.00 in the scale of 4.00. In traditional system of academic result, the candidate should have minimum 3(three) First Divisions/Classes (i.e 1st Division in both SSC & HSC and One 1st Class in Bachelor or Masters). No third class will be allowed. Without fulfilling the above criteria the online application system will not accept any application.
- Candidates with incomplete academic qualification (e.g. appeared or pursuing internship) or any other anomalies found at the time of final selection/at any point of time shall not be eligible for recruitment.
- Candidates must be Computer literate with operational knowledge of WINDOWS, MS Office, MS Excel, Spread Sheet and Power Point Presentation.
- Terms of applications: The selected candidates shall have to sign a Service Bond for 04 (four) years.
- The selected candidates shall be on probation for 01 (One) year. A Consolidated monthly salary during probation period will be paid for Tk. 36,000/-.
1. Screening and short listing for written test.
2. Shortlisted candidates will have to sit for written test.
3. Candidates securing qualifying marks in the written test will be called for an IT Test.
4. Successful Candidates on the both test will be called for Viva-voce.
5. A final merit list of candidates will be prepared on the basis of combined result of written test, IT Test and Viva voce.
6. Step by step results will be published in the website of the Bank
Interested and eligible candidates may apply through www.nccbank.com.bd by 31st August, 2014 (No hard copy or e-mail application will be accepted). A recent passport size color photograph (Maximum Size 30 Kb) should be uploaded at the designated spot of the online application format accordingly. A Pay Order/Bank Draft (non refundable) of Tk.300/- (Taka Three Hundred) only favoring NCC Bank Limited mentioning Name, Applicant ID & Cell Number on the rear side of the PO/DD along with the resume (print out version of online application) generated from website after submission of the application mentioning Pay Order/Bank Draft Number with date and Bank?s Name in space indicated in the form and the photocopy of Post-graduation certificate (duly attested) should be sent to Human Resources Division, NCC Bank Limited, Head Office, 7-8, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000 by September 05, 2014